Juegos Deportivos Centroamericanos 2013
Dear readers and friends of LiberiaRentACar.com, Costa Rica will be very happy this March 2013 Central American Sports competitions.
Will be held between 3 and March 17, 2013.
The disciplines competing in these Juegos Deportivos Centroamericanos 2013 are:
- Mountain biking
- Road Race
- Water Sports
- Open Water Swimming
- Artistic Gymnastics
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Old Customs – fencing.
- Cariari Bowl (Heredia) – bowling.
- Hatillo beach sports Tennis 2 – beach volleyball.
- Zapote Tennis – Soccer (female).
- Hatillo Sports City – basketball and handball.
- The Equestrian Club Caraña and Chomes (Puntarenas) – Riding
- Costa Rica Country Club – tennis.
- CTP Santa Ana – football.
- San Sebastian College – judo and karate do.
- Antonio Escarré Stadium – Baseball.
- National Stadium – chess, athletics and football (men).
- Gym Liceo de Costa Rica – boxing and table tennis.
- Liceo de San Jose Fitness – Bodybuilding and taekwondo.
- National Gym – gymnastics and volleyball.
- Gym San Francisco de Dos Rios – weightlifting, wrestling and skating.
- Parque Metropolitano La Sabana – softball.
- Hatillo Sports City Pool – swimming.
- Playa Herradura (Garabito) – open water.
- Hermosa Beach (Carrillo) – triathlon.
- Tennis Club – racquetball.
- University for Peace – mountain biking.
For this edition, and the decision of the Assembly of the Central American Sports Organization 2013 were withdrawn from the program the following disciplines with respect to the previous event: shooting, archery, rowing, gymnastics, track cycling, squash and field hockey . Moreover, in the days before the event withdrew synchronized swimming, biking and BMX, by not having the minimum number of participants from three countries.
Official Site: Juegos Deportivos Centroamericanos 2013